Medical Center Hospital offers scholarships to applicants who reside in the Permian Basin area and whose course work will result in an Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields: Nursing, Radiology, Respiratory Care, Laboratory, or Physical or Occupational Therapy. Scholarship payments will be based on tuition and required fees applicable for Texas residents and cost of required books. Payment of tuition, required fees, and required books will be paid directly to the approved institution by Medical Center Hospital for qualified courses.
The following requirements apply:
• Scholarship applications must be filled out and submitted by October 1 for the spring semester and April 1 for the fall semester to email@example.com.
• Applicants must include a Letter of Acceptance from the specified program.
• Current official college transcript must be submitted. GPA will be considered during
• Applicants must submit a resume.
• Scholarship recipients will be required to attend the ECHD board meeting assigned to receive the scholarship.
• Scholarship recipients will be required to complete and submit 5 hours of volunteering at hospital assigned or community events.
Participation in this program does not constitute an employment contract with Medical Center Health System.
For additional information, please contact the Foundation at (432) 640-1269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.